Main areas of scientific activity
| Working group || Chairman |
- Design and testing of aircraft structures and propulsion.
|Andrzej Majka, DSc. PhD Eng. Associate Professor|
- Aviation teleinformatics and avionics systems.
| Tomasz Rogalski, DSc. PhD Eng. Associate Professor|
- Contemporary material engineering and surface engineering processes.
| Andrzej Nowotnik, DSc. PhD Eng. Associate Professor|
- Modern manufacturing techniques in the aviation industry.
|Prof. Romana Ewa Śliwa, DSc. PhD Eng. |
|Prof. Piotr Doerffer, DSc. PhD Eng.|
Strategic priority axes
- Modernization of the scientific base.
- Research, implementation and commercialization of new aviation-related technologies.
- Cooperation with industrial partners directly and indirectly involved in aviation-related production.
- Development of international cooperation in the field of research, education and cooperation in the industrial sector.
- Undertaking, inspiring and supporting initiatives and activities in the field of specialist education and increasing the qualifications of scientific, engineering and technical staff for the needs of aviation.
- Actions aimed at improving educational and research equipment of universities and aviation companies.
- Organizing and developing educational cooperation in specializations related to aviation between universities, research units and enterprises in the country and abroad, especially across Europe.
- Scientific and research work for the aviation industry and industries related to the aviation industry.
- Analysis of issues related to air transport and the organization of air traffic.
- Solving current problems related to the modernization and optimization of technologies used in the aviation industry - implementation of new products and technologies.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the qualifications of scientific, engineering and technical staff in scientific, research and industrial centers related to aviation.
- Creating a scientific-research and implementation offer for some business entities related to the industry and air transport.
- Creating favorable conditions for the development of existing and the creation of new business entities related to the broadly understood aviation production.
- Enabling the use of developed solutions in other sectors of the national economy.
- Development of international cooperation in the field of research and implementation of modern aviation technologies.
Creating conditions for the development of a knowledge-based economy conducive to increasing the competitiveness of enterprises in the aviation-related sector.